It’s that time again — say goodbye to 2014 and welcome in 2015!
I am feeling a little bit nervous (odd number years always seem to be a bit difficult for us), but also excited and optimistic about where this new year will take me. Lots of changes here in my household and I am feeling ready to take on the challenge!
This year, I have a few goals I want to achieve:
- Get myself organized and scheduled (see: Getting Organized)
- Build my self-confidence
- Better manage my money
- Track consistently on Weight Watchers
- Join 2-3 more 5ks — and possibly run one!
- Engage in classes at the gym
- Cook more at home
- Expand my freelance writing business even more in 2015
All of these sort of run hand-in-hand for me — eating right (saves money, helps me track and lose weight), exercising (builds confidence and health) and elevating my business are all important to me and I will be working hard to achieve those goals!
What are some of your 2015 New Year’s resolutions?